RPR - Top Ten Added Features in 2017
Posted by Chris Peterson on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 10:29 AM
RPR Added Many Features in 2017. Here are the Top Ten
Features added in 2017
1. Voice search added to the Mobile App.
2. Comp analysis express was added to the Mobile App.
3. We added the ability to register to received notifications for status, price and value changes on saved or your listed properties via the Mobile App.
4. Commercial tenant data added to RPR Commercial.
5. Users can add their custom home facts for inclusion in several RPR reports.
6. Traffic count data available in RPR Commercial and in the Mobile App.
7. Users can add their own content to the RPR reports. Brokers can also add content that's available for their agent's reports.
8. Residential leases can be searched on the RPR website and Mobile App.
9. Users can search for available Open Houses in the Mobile App.
10. RPR's Legislative Reports can now include NAR's Quarterly Congressional District report.
What is RPR?
See how Agents are using RPR
RPR Video Learning