RPR Mobile and On your computer!
Posted by Chris Peterson on Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:24 AM
Are you using RPR, yet?
RPR (Realtors Property Resource) is a tool created by NAR for Realtor use. It is not public ONLY AGENTS have access to it. RPR Provides:
- Tax Assessments Notices of Default (NOD's)
- REO and other public information on unlisted & listed properties
- The largest database of foreclosures and pre-foreclosures in the country.
- Mortgage and history data.
- Value Estimates, Refinements and Comp Analysis.
- Neighborhood and Demographic information.
- FEMA flood maps.
- School zoning and information.
You can download RPR Mobile from your app store. Or go here: IMLS Mobile
RPR Mobile Information:
Jumpstart to RPR Mobile:
Hands-on classes are offered now on RPR. Two (2) CE credits available, free. See the class calendar
for available times.
To access RPR click on the RPR icon on the IMLS Gateway/ Dashboard
Then create your account or sign-in (accounts are created by RPR so click the button to set up your account or the email that you received from RPR.)