From RPR: Use This Downtime To Up Your Skills
Posted by Chris Peterson on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 2:25 PM
By now, you have undoubtedly been affected by COVID-19, commonly referred to as coronavirus. The term “social distancing” is now part of your vocab. News, questions and guidelines are changing and being updated by the hour.
If you have children, they’re now staying at home. If you go out frequently, you’re now staying at home. As a REALTOR®, you’re probably used to working remotely. However, going into the office is most likely not an option for the time being. You’re essentially landlocked… and staying at home.
Making The Best Of A Tough Situation
It’s a new normal for sure and RPR hopes you stay safe and healthy while we all cope with the situation. And yet, perhaps something positive can come from all this “at home” time. You can spend more time with family and loved ones. You can catch up on reading, to-do lists and get a jump on spring cleaning.
You can also work on your business goals and optimizing your workflow. RPR has some suggestions that might help you take advantage of this sudden time on your hands.
Now’s a great opportunity to sharpen your skills and become much more familiar with the industry’s most powerful real estate data tool. Use your time wisely, absorb as much RPR knowledge as you can, and you’ll be ready for when your customers and clients are ready.
RPR provides all types of ways for you to get started:
- Live Webinars: Sign up to participate in an RPR live education class
- Watch Now Webinars: Recorded webinars that you can watch and control at your own pace
- Video Tutorials: This introductory learning series includes 13 courses, each lasting less than 10 minutes. Each course has a printer-friendly handout, too
- Quick Start Guides: Brief, one to two page “cheat sheets” that show you how, step-by-step, to complete specific tasks within RPR
- eBooks: Downloadable, PDFs that show you, with plenty of detail, how to use RPR to conduct real estate business, such direct mail and geographic farming
- RPR Blog: Get news, tips, tricks, how-to’s, product announcements and more via our blog entries and articles
Use This Downtime to up Your Game!
Remember, RPR is a benefit that’s included in your NAR membership. It gives REALTORS® access to data, tools and reports that can help you wow your clients and close more deals.
Start taking advantage of all the learning resources from RPR. One hour a day can help you increase your productivity, efficiency and overall market knowledge. And just like you, RPR is also working from home. If you have questions or need any guidance, please call 877-977-7576 or email us
—we’re here to help.