In This Issue
IMLS Quick Links
July 23, 2018
What: IMLS Round Table / Speed Dating: A chance to ask questions and speak one-on-one with IMLS Staff
When: August 30, 2018 10:30 - 12:30 PM
Intermountain MLS round tables/speed dating:
• DO you have a question on MLS Rules?
• DO you have a training question on any MLS product?
• DO you have a technical question?
• DO you have an IMLS corporate question?
• DO you have any other questions for IMLS Staff?
to register and participate in the fun!
IMLS Classes are coming to Latah County Next Week!
As part of our service to our members classes will be held in Moscow, ID on August 2nd & 3rd 2018. They will be at the Best Western University Inn, Moscow, ID. Four sessions will be held.
August 2, 2018
- IMLS Rules Orientation
- Paragon Advanced (Collab Center & CMA)
- IMLS Tools: Homesnap, ShowingTime, & CRS Data
August 3, 2018
- Cloud CMA: CMA, Buyers Tour, Property Report, & Flyers
- Instanet Transactions: Forms to Authentisign
Listing accuracy is very important. It is used to produce correct sales statistics and in creating CMAs for property pricing. One way to make sure your listing is accurate is by using the correct IMLS area number. To accomplish this you can use the IMLS Maps Find an area tool located on the IMLS Gateway dashboard when you login. (http://bit.ly/IMLSAREA). Just enter the property address and then it pops up on the map.
IMLS Find and Area