No extra information is available
There are no active polls at this time.
IMLS Members - Newsletter
In This Issue
IMLS Quick Links
March 04, 2019
Homesnap Pro, the professionals-only tool helps you stay connected with your colleagues and clients while you're on the go.
The best way to access real-time MLS data on the go.
- Snap any home to find out all about it
- Connects to your existing MLS account
- Always signed in
- Includes agent-only info, like commission splits and showing instructions
Analysis of every agent’s activity and deal history
- Number of sales, location, list vs. buy, average price and type of home
- Portfolio of each agent’s recent deals for the past 2 years (listings and buyers)
- Analysis of each agent’s price reductions, days on market and close rate
Instant info on any home, not just listings
- Basic facts, value, last sale date and price
- Listings, price changes, contracts, sales and off-markets
- Unified property history combines all past listings for every home
- Accurate lot boundaries
- Similar active listings and recent sales comps
Simple, integrated messaging and communications
- Call, email or message any agent with a single tap
- Automatically track the agents you view and work with the most
- Complete directory of every office and every agent
- One-tap access to the listing agent, right from any listing
Branded version of Homesnap for your clients and contacts
- You’re the only agent your contacts ever see in Homesnap
- Automatically track every home your clients snap, favorite or discuss
- Recommend homes to any client with a single tap
Your listings are always protected in Homesnap
Hook new leads instantly with unlimited Rapid CMAs
- No matter how consumers find your listing, they will see you right there
- All leads go straight to you in real time
Earn exposure in Homesnap for your expertise and activity
- Create and send a robust, professional CMA with just a few taps on your phone
- Capture more leads by responding instantly from wherever you are
- Every home you snap with Homesnap is automatically added to your online profile
- The more homes you snap, the more exposure you’ll get on Homesnap
- All inquiries are sent directly to you
RPR (Realtors Property Resource) is a tool created by NAR for Realtor use. It is not public ONLY AGENTS have access to it. RPR Provides:
- Tax Assessments Notices of Default (NOD's)
- REO and other public information on unlisted & listed properties
- The largest database of foreclosures and pre-foreclosures in the country.
- Mortgage and history data.
- Value Estimates, Refinements and Comp Analysis.
- Neighborhood and Demographic information.
- FEMA flood maps.
- School zoning and information.
Hands-on classes are offered now on RPR. Two (2) CE credits available, free. See the class calendar
for available times.
To access RPR click on the RPR icon on the IMLS Gateway/ Dashboard
Then create your account or sign-in (accounts are created by RPR so click the button to set up your account or the email that you received from RPR.
On March 4, 2019 functionality will be enabled to allow IMLS to send SMS text messages to IMLS members. Broker can also have this capability for agents within their office.
The messages will happen via Showingtime. To ensure that you are able to get the messages "Text Message" needs to be set up on your Showingtime Profile.
Click on "Showingtme" from the IMLS Gateway
Step One: Click "My Agent Setup" then "Edit Profile" from the Showingtime Dashboard
Step Two: Under "Additional Preferences" choose "Text Message" from the "MLS & Office Broadcast" field.
Click "Save Changes
That will opt you in for messages sent by IMLS and your brokerage.