August 20, 2018
What is Homesnap?
Homesnap Pro, the professionals-only tool helps you stay connected with your colleagues and clients while you're on the go.
The best way to access real-time MLS data on the go.
- Snap any home to find out all about it
- Connects to your existing MLS account
- Always signed in
- Includes agent-only info, like commission splits and showing instructions
Analysis of every agent’s activity and deal history
- Number of sales, location, list vs. buy, average price and type of home
- Portfolio of each agent’s recent deals for the past 2 years (listings and buyers)
- Analysis of each agent’s price reductions, days on market and close rate
Simple, integrated messaging and communications
- Call, email or message any agent with a single tap
- Automatically track the agents you view and work with the most
- Complete directory of every office and every agent
- One-tap access to the listing agent, right from any listing
Branded version of Homesnap for your clients and contacts
- You’re the only agent your contacts ever see in Homesnap
- Automatically track every home your clients snap, favorite or discuss
- Recommend homes to any client with a single tap
Engage your entire sphere, not just active buyers
- Connect with anyone, from the curious to the serious buyer
- Homesnap is fun and addictive for anyone with even a passing interest in homes
Available automatic email marketing to your entire sphere
- Every email includes your name, picture and an invitation to “ask a question”
- Weekly email shows new local listings, contracts and sales, customized for each client
- Every client who engages becomes “yours” in Homesnap
1. Are there training videos available for ShowingTime?
Yes, once logged in to your ShowingTime account you have access to helpful articles, training videos and more. Get your questions answered by clicking the ‘Help’ tab on the side menu or go directly to our help site
2. I sometimes get the message ‘The URL is expired or incorrect’, what can I do about it?
There are two explanations for this, and two ways to fix it. 1) If you have a single profile, simply restarting your phone should do the trick; 2) if you have two profiles with ShowingTime, you’ll have to log in with a different profile. Learn how to link your accounts
to avoid this problem in the future.
3. How can I schedule a showing on my own listing in the mobile app?
The ShowingTime mobile app makes it easy to schedule a showing on your own listing. Tap on the ‘Schedule a Showing’ option on the side menu. On the next screen, select the listing you would like to schedule a showing on from the 'My Listings' tab.
Just about four months left in 2018 to complete the IMLS Rules Orientation. Remember ALL IMLS Members (Brokers, Agents, and Appraisers) need to complete the IMLS Rules Requirement.
You can see if you have completed the IMLS Rules class for the 2018 cycle by checking at the IMLS Portal (here
1.) Login and go to Events
2.) Click on "My Classes"
3.) Find the IMLS Rules Orientation (with a 2017 or 2018 date) If you see "Certificate" you have completed the requirement
Or you can call IMLS with any questions
The IMLS Rules Class MUST be completed by the end of 2018 and then is required for everyone every 2 years and is available live or online. The online class requires a test to be completed and passed.
At IMLS we periodically have to add or change rules to keep in compliance with NAR and keep our data integrity intact. Many of the issues and complaints that are brought to our attention are related to someone not knowing that we had a rule or unaware that the rule had changed. Our goal is to help prevent some of the issues and complaints by education and we think this will be an important step in making the experience better for everyone participating in IMLS.
The class and quiz (online only) need to be completed by the end of this year for all agents & brokers & appraisers. Click on the links below to take the class online or register for a class. If you took the rules class in New Member Orientation in 2017 (or 2018), you will not be required to take the class until 2019 or 2020.
1.) Click Here for the Online Class
The assessment below must be completed and all responses correct to be
accepted. It's open book. Use the PDF handouts below for assistance. You
will be required to enter your member contact information for
verification of course completion.
2.) Click here for the Online Assessment
Here is the IMLS Rules Class Handout (violation chart & rules) - IMLS Rules w Violation Chart.pdf
Here is the Violation Chart - (https://www.imlsmembers.com/MemberFiles/ViolationChart.pdf)
You can also access this information from the IMLS Portal. Look for the button below under Other Services and Tools.
Live Class Option
You may also take the live class at Intermountain MLS. Click Here to view class calendar and register. The Live Class is offered once monthly as IMLS Rules Orientation.