Down Payment Resource Webinars in April
Posted by Chris Peterson on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
Down Payment Resource Training in April 2016
Two Webinars are coming up in April from Down Payment Resource.
Down Payment Programs: The Basics
Tuesday, April 12 at Noon ET/9 a.m. PT >>> Register Now
What is a down payment or homeownership program? How does it work?
Down payment programs are in every market and help more home searchers become homebuyers. Many programs allow closing cost help, some are grants, and they’re all different.
• Most common down payment programs.
• The basics of tax credits, grants and other homebuyer opportunities
• How these programs differ
• The one thing they all have in common
Down Payment Resource best practices for agents and loan officers
Wednesday, April 20 at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT>>> Register Now
Learn the latest best practices and fresh ideas from your peers for promoting homeownership programs to serve more new buyers. Learn how Down Payment Resource can work in your market.
Who should attend?
Agents and loan officers aiming to reach first-time buyers and on-the-fence buyers.
You’ll learn how to:
• Engage prospects with down payment programs
• Educate and connect with new buyers
• Begin marketing down payment programs online
• Gain new leads with social media
• Find lender and housing agency resources