RPR - Resource for Agents
Posted by Chris Peterson on Friday, January 13, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Have you tried RPR, yet?
RPR (Realtors Property Resource) is a tool created by NAR for Realtor use. ONLY AGENTS have access to it. RPR Provides:
- Tax Assessments Notices of Default (NOD's)
- REO and other public information on unlisted & listed properties
- The largest database of foreclosures and pre-foreclosures in the country.
- Mortgage and history data.
- Value Estimates, Refinements and Comp Analysis.
- Neighborhood and Demographic information.
- FEMA flood maps.
- School zoning and information.
RPR provides a wealth of resources online through the video learning center - http://blog.narrpr.com/learning/
Hands-on classes are offered now on RPR. Two (2) CE credits available, free. See the class calendar
for available times.
Access RPR from the IMLS Gateway (dashboard)
or go to the Resources menu in Paragon
Then create your account or sign-in (accounts are created by RPR so click the button to set up your account or the email that you received from RPR.)