IMLS Members - Blog Home
Coming Soon - Q & A
Posted by Chris Peterson on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 9:32 PM
- Coming Soon listings, must be entered into Paragon within 1 day after marketing begins (the next day).
- Coming Soon is a temporary status that will change to New after 14 days.
- Coming Soon can be manually changed to New prior to 14 days.
- To avoid a $100 fine, an MLS Status Disclosure Form must be uploaded to Associated Documents and the form must contain all the required signatures that are asked for on the form. This also goes for Office Exclusive listings.
- Coming Soon listing cannot be shown by anyone. This would incur a fine of up to $1,000.
No Open Houses - an Open House is a Showing.
- Coming Soon listings are different than New listings, in that they are not disseminated to 3rd party websites. However, they can be emailed and are integrated with Client Collab.
Coming Soon listings are just like any other listing as far as rules and requirements (except for showings). So, ask yourself, “what would I do if this didn’t have a Coming Soon status and just had a New or Active status”?
- Your Coming Soon listing does not accumulate DOM until it changes to new.
- New Construction listings won’t qualify for a Coming Soon status.
- Can I use Office Exclusive instead of Coming Soon? No, Office Exclusive listings cannot be marketed with Coming Soon branding.
- Do I have to create a Coming Soon listing if I’m not marketing in any way? No.
Other Recent Blogs