How To Use the APC Residential Pricing Tool
Posted by Chris Peterson on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 3:32 PM
The APC Residential Pricing & Analytics Tool is officially available to all IMLS members. APC Residential is the ultimate pricing solution—a true and accurate home valuation based on real-time MLS data, factoring in seasonality and market conditions, and generating a visual and interactive pricing report for you and your clients. APC Residential gives you an APC Estimated Market Value as well as an APC List Price, which is proven to be within +/- 2.2% of final selling price.
This guide will show how to generate an APC Residential Pricing Report.
1. Click on Paragon From the IMLS Gateway
2. Run a Residential Search in Paragon
3. Use the following minimum search criteria:
Status Options: Active (all), Pending, Sold
Closed Date Range: Maximum 24 Months Back
Listing Count: 7-100 Sold (Max 250)
4. From the search results choose the desired comps. Remember, at least 7 SOLD comps are required.
5. The Comps now appear in APC. To generate the chart and analysis, choose a Subject Property (if you already have one saved) OR enter an Address/Title and square footage.
6. Once you Click "Submit" the chart & analysis will be generated.
7. For live help with your analysis in APC Residential, click on the round, orange button in the bottom right corner to chat with a team member!