New Authentisign Features Ease Use
Published on Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM
We’re pleased to announce a great new set of features and changes to Authentisign including the ability to create your own signing layouts (templates) and the ability to upload documents from cloud services including Dropbox, Google and Microsoft. Below is a list of the features and changes. Click Here for more information on the new features.
New Feature/Change Descriptions
1. Import documents from Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft One Drive!
2. Templates are now known as Layouts.
3. You can now create and apply Layouts to documents (in addition to forms).
4. Document Checklist Link has been Moved.
5. “Advanced Options” toggle has been added.
6. Date fields have been enhanced for better visibility.
7. All Participants (Signers and Reviewers) now use the Authentisign2Go interface.
8. Instanet Ink (create your own signature function) has improved usability.